Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WTF.....

OK, the latest chapter: This same woman who I've been "dating" for about a month, who I finally maybe realized there just was just nothing there confused me again!!!! And of course I had just pretty much written it off to a life/love lesson, and you know not make the same mistake twice.

As yo may or may not know, we mostly text message each other, mostly because we both work crazy long hours and just can't hold a lengthy conversation. So she texted me this morning, saying basically I hope your day goes better then your yesterday, I replied yes, and that was pretty much it. So skip forward to about 5, I have a free moment and just text her a simply smiley face to brighten her day, she replies back the same. All cool, no confusion.... yet

So around 7ish she texts me "slaving sexy?", and that puts a smile on my face, I reply with a C level joke about wearing a slave loin cloth, she replies for "pics please!", I reply I'll see what I can do. And I text her a "kiss' icon, she replies with a smiley face and a kiss icon. YAY, right? So I get to the gym and text her, are you gonna be home/awake in like 45 minutes, because she was still at work. She replies she doesn't know yet. OK no worries, mate. That was at 10pm, she finally texts me back at 1130pm this "bed bye baby". WTF?????

I'm getting a little frustrated but it's still a "fun" one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment