Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And one to rule them all...

So I have this ring, it was a Christmas present from an ex-girlfriend. It's the only piece of jewelry I've ever worn for more than week.

I still wear it because I honestly like it, it's titanium and a pretty bad ass piece of hand fancy-ness. Tonight while I was washing dishes, it slipped off. I put it back on and finished my dishes (yeah all 3 of them, I had saved up all week).

But here's the question I asked myself. Is it time to not wear the ring? Is this the universe's way of saying your done with that part of your past, your ready to move on, your finally ready to live for yourself and whatever possibilities lie ahead?

... or does it just not fit anymore? Oh Universe, you slutty little temptress!!!

P.S. I'm gonna duct tape it for now..... LOOPHOLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment