Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1st Blog and rules

OK so for a New Year's resolution I've decided to write more, so to help me with that I'm going to write a blog everyday for the rest of the year, not sure if it's possible but going to give it my all.

The rules I've made up are these:
1. All of my blogs will be stream of consciousness, meaning I will not/have not thought about these before I start to write them (I will be spell checking them, I have recently gotten so annoyed with poor spelling, poor grammar I'm fine with but spelling, people we have SPELL CHECK plus dictionary.com use these.)

2. The blogs will be based on something in a conversation I had with a person during that day. I will not ask for ideas, nor will I except them. This will also help me be more social as I tend to box myself in my own little world sometimes.

So I will start my first official blog later tonight, as I have to go have "coffee" with a friend. The best part is, I don't even drink coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment