Saturday, January 30, 2010

Being a Man...

So apparently in the last few years, even though I'm getting older, I've forgotten how to be a man. I know what you're thinking (my one reader) "I could of told you that years ago...ya fag!". Now I don't mean liking football, or knowing how to rebuild a transmission or even knowing how to rewire a kitchen lamp... I mean that women, most women still want to be taken care of. They want to know that the person they like is planning something for them, is making an effort to show them how much they like them.

Of course, in my defense (or my excuse) I have never dated a WOMAN, and I mean someone who really has their shit together. You know someone you see and you ask yourself "Self? What have I been doing for the last 10 years? Also another excuse is I've never dated a woman my age, you know all my past women in my life were at least 5-7 years younger, and (it seems to me anyway) that they're still in that phase of life where they "don't need no man to take care of them" "I don't need you to do that for me"

I have always had issues with my "niceness", I'm basically a really nice person, nice guy. And I have always kind of had an issue with this "niceness" being looked upon as a weakness, not sure really why that is. Think that's one reason why I work out the way I do, to make up for this weakness I have of being nice. I mean, if I can bench press 300, curl 140, do 300 - 500 crunches a day... I got to be a MAN, cause not everybody can do that. Hmmm ..... it's kind of like the show Kung Fu, he was a man of peace and a "nice guy" but he was a man too. I don't know, maybe I need to take some martial arts or something.

Now the real question is .... do I salvage this one... or just move on taking the lesson with me....

... She did say that she thinks I'm really hot!!!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment