Thursday, January 7, 2010

The shrapnel tore through the outer metal sheets of the hand built shed, like... well like shrapnel tearing through cheap ass metal sheeting thrown together in a hurry. Luke grabbed his rifle and fired to shots at the leader of the horde, his first shot goes wide, the second hits it's mark, the undead dentists head explodes in a bunch of reddish goo. Luke yells out " They got the propane tank this time!" as he reloads his weapon, Laura runs up beside him and stares out the window. "Well you slowed them down for now", she watches as the remainder of the horde feast on the bits of flesh of their leader.

"Yeah but for how long"...

So, I guess writing these after a root canal and listening to Willie Nelson, isn't as productive as I thought.

Why is it that when you stop caring about something, that's when it happens or seems to happen. I hanging out with some friends last night, and we got onto that topic. I guess it's like the saying "a watched pot never boils" which is really crap because it does. And it actually takes about the same time if you weren't watching it. I know from experience, what can I say I have a lot of fee time. It's like in relationships, you don't want to seem TOO available, which I just don't get anymore, maybe it's bullshit. I mean if you find me interesting and I find you interesting, and we want to get to know each other better, why should I not contact you just to say HI. I mean, there really is nothing that puts a warmer feeling inside you than to know someone is thinking of you. And this could be anybody, man, woman, mother, father, cousin so on. It's like smiling at a stranger, well actually that might be weird and dangerous.

But back to the topic, when you stop caring about something, and I'm not talking about caring about the sick or the poor or even baby seals. I mean... I honestly have no idea what I mean. I said I was going to write everyday and dammit I am. So blah, blah, blah.... I am so distracted tonight, so read on my one follower....SUCKA. These well become my morning pages. Write write write. Is it possible to be completely bored with yourself. Yes, yes it is good sir. My attention span has become that of the average commercial, so bored sometimes I can't even watch a movie, now that's bored. Alright go team me!


No comments:

Post a Comment