Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oldie but Goodie

OK so there's these two doors.... you heard this story before I know.... Behind one is, well happiness you know everything you ever wanted and behind the other door is., well the opposite, misery, pain, suffering etc, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah.... And of course the kicker is you don't which is which. And what ever door you chose you have to walk through and deal with forever.

Well, I tend to be the person who stands in front of both doors trying to decide which one to pick, analyzing each door, analyzing each choice, contemplating what would happen if I open door A and then the same for door B, then I get frustrated have a nap and do it again... forever.

When I should realize "Hey whatever is behind the door is behind the door" but for the time being I actually have both.... happiness and unhappiness. HA.


No comments:

Post a Comment