Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tell me something I don't know about you.

OK let me catch you up, I've been dating Paula for about 3 months, we're in the bath together - what? I dig baths.

"tell me something I don't know about you" she said. You mean like just some fact you don't know or like something meaningful or like do you mean like something that I'm hiding from you because I think if you find out you'll leave? I do my patented charming laugh... hoping it works. She gives me that look, all us men know this look it's somewhere in between Regina King in JERRY MAGUIRE and your mom catching you with your hand in the cookie jar. Well now I just feel awkward mentioning my mom when I'm in the bathtub with this girl. But anywho...

Now you better start talking, as she pulls slightly away in the tub. Great, well guess I'm not getting any tonight now, but maybe I can still salvage things. "Well... I begin, you know how I mention I can't see really well at night.. and in the dark.

Yeah

Well it's because I have a genetic eye disease, that's caused me to lose a lot of my peripheral vision and my night vision... and may eventually lead to complete blindness.... can you turn on the hot water it's getting chilly in here. Another charming laugh as she stares at me, not turning on the hot water by the way.

Are you kidding?

Yeah, the water's fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment